Thursday, November 4, 2010

Style to Steal: Charlotte Di Calypso


My goodness I have been bad about posting haven't I? College just does that to you I think. Between the thirty-five page portfolio I have due next week and meetings until 10pm at night, my blog is often what I let slip. So anyway, I apologize for my hiatus, but I am making a commitment to myself to post at least twice a week. So to get restarted here, I will do another Style to Steal post as I have been having a lot of fun with these. They allow me to learn about new and different models, and I have become inspired by their clothing choices to update my own wardrobe. I keep a running list of things I want to buy, and Charlotte di Calypso makes me want some skinny black jeans to pair with my preppy basics. Also, don't you just want to be friends with her? How adorable is she? Well, if I can't meet her, might as well try to channel her style! So here's how you can recreate Charlotte's classic-with-an-edge look.