Wednesday, January 5, 2011

What to Wear With: Faux Fur Vests


This look is a bit edgier than I normally wear, but it is certainly on trend right now - especially in terms of the flat lace up boots. I wish I could rock them, but I feel like I am too classic and just not the right wearer for them. My good friend totally owns this pair of short, flat, black Frye boots when she wears them, and I wish I could pull them off, just not sure that's gonna happen. 

With a faux fur vest, wear an oversize sweater in a complimenting color - like this olive/khaki green. With an oversize sweater in an open weave, wear a solid tank underneath. This look would be great with gray denim, and as I've discussed - lace up flat boots. Then throw on a statement necklace like this bib necklace with a gold chain and red jewels.