Thursday, March 31, 2011

It's A Jungle Out There: Safari Trend

As you can tell, the safari trend is all about natural nudes. Safari blends well with tribal, bright colors, however, which you can get a peek of in the image I took of the MARC sleeveless jacket.

This is the last post in the safari trend, focusing on the sleeveless safari jacket. This is a great summer piece because it is a light fabric and would be nice and cool.

I recommend pairing it with white shorts, I like these cuffed ones that are an appropriate length - do NOT wear short-shorts with these, please, I beg of you.

Belt the safari jacket to give it some shape, and wear a natural looking leather bracelet. I love this one from Juicy Couture with a hint of prep to it. Make your legs look great with high, natural colored espadrilles, and you are ready for the summer!